28. November 2018 ǀ Munich Ismaning
Create and assign service tickets and synchronise external appointments – just some of the new Cloud features of maiConnect
Appointment synchronisation of external organisers:
Client appointment invitations are now also synchronised according to C/4HANA.
- The main advantage: completion of the
Service ticket assignment in technicians calendar:
Service tickets and assignments are now synchronised directly as appointments into the Outlook calendars of the respective service technicians.
- The main advantage: technicians can also directly view their appointments on their mobile device in Outlook
With the 1811 release private appointments are marked with a special symbol and altered to make their content indecipherable.
- The main advantage: private appointments
now can be marked private and are directly visible as private in C4C.
Creation of service tickets:
Client emails with service orders can be directly set up by service staff in their Outlook mailbox as service tickets.
- The main advantage: client emails with a service order are directly placed in a special folder, and a service ticket is created in C4C.
Autor: Verena Holzgreve ǀ 28. November 2018 ǀ München Ismaning
About the Author
Social Media & Content Manager
Several years of experience in Journalism / PR / Change Management Communications / Content Management
Specialized in: content planning & creation; Content-Marketing (e.g. campaign creation), news writing, internal communication